WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
THE BARKING BUTLER LLC HAS OPENINGS TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF
PROFESSIONAL DOG WALKERS AND PET SITTERS.
We are a startup business, providing professional, in-home pet care services to Wall Township, Neptune, Neptune City, Asbury Park,
Ocean Grove, Bradley Beach, Avon-by-the-Sea, Belmar, Spring Lake, Spring Lake Heights, Sea Girt, Brielle & Manasquan.
Please note: This is only a part time position and should only be considered for supplemental income ($200-$1000 per month initially, with potential for growth). There is certainly opportunity to build your book of regular visits, and those that join us on the ground level will have a paw up! ☺ (This job is perfect for the stay-at-home parent, online college student, or retired professional!)
As our website and social media presence are still being developed, here is a list of our typical services:
- pet sitting
- dog walking
- pet taxi service
BASIC REQUIRED DUTIES:
- managing animals with a range of personalities, sizes, and personal preferences
- reading and strictly following client instructions
- pet sitting (feeding, water changing, play)
- dog walking (great exercise!)
- waste pick-up
- daily update with pet picture and note on the events of the visit
- responsibly maintain client keys
- drive to client homes in personal vehicle
- durable (able to weather the elements & regular, vigorous walks)
- able to manage your time well
- love animals and people
Must have in order to be considered
- minimum age: 21 years old
- reliable car
- a smartphone with email
- flexible schedule
- live in a town that is in or neighbors our service area
- availability M-F 10-3 as well as some evenings, weekends, and holidays as requested
GREAT BENEFITS FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS:
- Protection: employees (not independent contractors!) covered under business liability insurance and workman's compensation.
- Greeted with tail wags and kisses by your "bosses" and no hair or make up necessary!
- Employees stay within a ten-mile radius of their home.
- On the Job Training, including Pet First Aid Certification
TO APPLY TO THE BARKING BUTLER:
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE.
YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. If you do not provide both of these documents, you will not be considered. Please note, this is not seasonal work and we ask that applicants be prepared to be available and commit to at least (6) months of service, as animals and their sitters form strong bonds quickly.
Please list your location, experience and availability.
We look forward to hearing from you!